SCHOOLS and ORGANIZATIONS
We host fundraisers to help your school or organization earn money.
- Scheduled on Mondays from 6:00pm-8:00pm
- We charge $7.00 per person ($5 P.P. for MDCPS) (skating and non skating), this includes admission and regular skate rental for each person
- There is a 50-person minimum. (if minimum is not met you forfeit the deposit)
- Deposit is $200 (Dade County Public Schools – $50 deposit) that is returned or applied to balance due, if the 50-person minimum is met.
- We suggest to sell your tickets: $10 advanced sale, $15 sale at the door, $7 non-skater, However, the price is completely up to your organization.
- Upgraded Inline skate rentals $4 additional usually paid by skater.
- Customized fundraiser ticket template is emailed to you so that you can print as many tickets as you need.
- The day of the fundraiser we will provide you with a table and chairs so that you can continue selling tickets at the door.
- Please bring in a small cash box to hold any money you will collect.
- The day of the fundraiser we will provide you with special colored and “regular skate rental” tickets to hand out as you receive your printed tickets back from your attendees.
- After tickets have been sold or collected by your staff at the door, we will check in all your guests via our cashier booth window by collecting half the colored ticket in order to enter our facility. At that time, they can purchase an inline rental ticket in place of the regular quad skate ticket.
- 30 minutes prior to ending we will settle up bill. Amount of tickets X $7.00 = Balance due by you.